“He did it with all of his heart, and prospered.”
2 Chronicles 31:21
How to Give
There are a number of areas in which you can donate at Mustard Seed Project Ministries and since Mustard Seed Project is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, all of them are fully tax deductible:
- General Fund – Will be Directed to most needed fund.
- Sonrise School – Child Sponsorship
- Sonrise School – Operations of School
- Mustard Seed Babies’ Home – Child Sponsorship
- Mustard Seed Babies’ Home Operations of Babies Home
- Pastor Deo Gashagaza’s – Street Children’s Ministry
Please read our statement of commitment to faithful stewardship of your contribution.
Method of Payment
You can make a monetary contribution to Mustard Seed Project through our secured website for both Electronic Check or Credit Card. We encourage you to donate by electronic check as it helps keep our administrative costs down.
Electronic Check or Credit Card via secure website.
Just click HERE to be taken to our secured website.
Check by mail
You can send us a check payable to:
Mustard Seed Project
1305 Merchant Street
Ambridge, PA 15003
Note: Please indicate the fund to which your contribution is designated in the memo field of your check (see list above).